- [Free Pattern] It lights up! This Crochet Gingerbread House Is So Awesome!
- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
- How To Crochet: 76 Crochet Stitches And Tutorials
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
Making a rectangle granny square blanket can be a little tricky. Granny squares are easy to make but how do you make a rectangle one? Knowing how to start sometimes it’s all it takes to master the pattern. Mikey of The Crochet Crowd has made it easy for all of us. He has broken down the steps and figured out the math it takes to start the rectangular afghans. You’ll get the Patterns for All Sizes of Afghans: Crib, Twin, Full / Double, Queen, King and Day Bed.
If you’re looking for the starting chain count for any of the above sizes, make sure you visit The Crochet Crowd to make sure you achieve the finished size you want for your rectangle granny square blanket.
Thanks to Mikey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.