- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] This White Crochet Top Seems To Be A Favorite Among Moms For Their Teen And Tween Girls
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
- Brenda Rebman- Messer Shared #2
This shawl is a real work of art! Truly amazing piece! The Sidewalk Shawl by Kimberly K. McAlindin may look intimidating; in fact the pattern turns out to be easy and enjoyable. The beauty of having a shawl is that can be worn all year round.
Shawl measures 77” wide (across top edge) x 34” long (not including fringe).
GAUGE: 1 pattern repeat = 9½”; 6 rows = 4”. Notes: One pattern repeat consists of a pineapple pattern at its widest and the surrounding ch-spaces and shells.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.