- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making This Pizza Amigurumi With Two Different Pizza Toppings
- [Video Tutorial] I Can’t Believe How Easy Is To Crochet This Beginner Friendly Baby Blanket
- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
This shawl is a real work of art! Truly amazing piece! The Sidewalk Shawl by Kimberly K. McAlindin may look intimidating; in fact the pattern turns out to be easy and enjoyable. The beauty of having a shawl is that can be worn all year round.
Shawl measures 77” wide (across top edge) x 34” long (not including fringe).
GAUGE: 1 pattern repeat = 9½”; 6 rows = 4”. Notes: One pattern repeat consists of a pineapple pattern at its widest and the surrounding ch-spaces and shells.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.