- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- [Free Pattern] It’s A Ninja Turtles Party! Cowabunga!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Ruffled Trivet For Your Home
This shawl is a real work of art! Truly amazing piece! The Sidewalk Shawl by Kimberly K. McAlindin may look intimidating; in fact the pattern turns out to be easy and enjoyable. The beauty of having a shawl is that can be worn all year round.
Shawl measures 77” wide (across top edge) x 34” long (not including fringe).
GAUGE: 1 pattern repeat = 9½”; 6 rows = 4”. Notes: One pattern repeat consists of a pineapple pattern at its widest and the surrounding ch-spaces and shells.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.