- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Soft And Cozy Baby Blanket To Protect Your Baby’s Delicate Skin
- Knitting For Beginners: 38 Different And Awesome Cast-on Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
Potholders are always useful and they are quick to make. The Potholder / Topflappen by Eva W. is a very enjoyable potholder to crochet. It’s a quick and easy pattern with such lovely result! The ring is an excellent part of the design; it’s effective and gives originality to the pattern creating a beautiful look.
There are so many variations you can do such with this pattern as stripes, color-blocking etc. Have fun with the colors, this pattern will totally reward your playfulness.
Cotton (100 % Cotton; 96 yd / 87,5 m per 50g skein),
Crochet hook: approx. size 3,5-4 mm / E-G
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Butzelkuh
Thanks to Eva W. for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.