- Free Crochet Pouch Pattern With Flap And Button
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
- [Photo Tutorial] Mix And Match The Yarn Colors In This Zig Zag Crochet Afghan To Complement Your Home Decor
- Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern With Vintage And Heirloom Feel
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Pumpkin Tweed Blanket To Get You In The Mood For The Season
Such a unique pattern with a lovely look and a great texture! The back and forth, crossed post stitches of this square create such a lovely effect! Criss Cross Applesauce square by Pia Thadani is a beautiful 12 ” square with lots of crossovers in the center square which add texture and density to this crochet block. The pattern requires a few several advanced crochet techniques but it comes with great resources for the more difficult parts.
Worsted weight yarn: 150 yds total
Size I / 9 (5.5 mm) hook or size needed to obtain gauge
5 locking stitch markers or pieces of scrap yarn
Yarn or tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitches ‘n’ Scraps
Thanks to Pia Thadani for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.