- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Garden of Roses
- [Free Pattern] Every Little Kiddo Could Use This Cute Monkey Lunch Box!
- Free And Fabulous Crochet 3D Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern (The Blanket Stitch)
Are you ready to create a fun Valentine that’s quick and has lots of potential? These Valentine’s Day Treat Bags by Sonya Blackstone are absolutely adorable and a great way to use bits of yarn in so many colors.
This quick and easy fun crochet gift idea makes the perfect neighbor gifts and it’s also perfect for teachers, family and friends and kids.
Valentine’s Day Treat Bags Free Crochet Pattern
The hearts on the front are a wide open canvas to add your own personal touch with fabric paint, patches, surface crochet, or whatever your heart desires.
You May Also Like
Head over to Blackstone Designs to get the free pattern =>> Valentine’s Day Treat Bags Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Sonya Blackstone for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.