- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- Quick Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- Adorable Baby Booties Crochet Pattern Inspired By Winter
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
This square blanket with lots of texture and lacy edging is really very pretty! The One Ball Baby Blanket by Katherine Eng is a very easy repeat pattern which works up quickly and looks and feels very luxurious. Use doubled yarn to make it thicker and bigger to suit this season and a winter baby.
Red Heart® “Super Saver®” Jumbo: 1 skein 381 Light Blue
Crochet Hook: 6 mm US I-9
Blanket is 36” x 36”.
Gauge: 3 clusters and 2 crossed dc = 4”; 6 rows = 4”. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Katherine Eng for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.