- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- Awesome Hooded Blanket Based On A Large Granny Square
- 3 Stitch Technique Granny Square Made Simple ( Video Tutorial)
Learn how to make a beautiful and simple granny bookmark for someone who is an avid reader. Even if you’re a beginner crocheter, you can really make some quick and beautiful gifts for some people you love. This Classic Granny Bookmark by Robin Brzozowski comes with such a great photo tutorial for threadies and really helpful for beginners.
This pattern uses a classic granny square, but really any motif or square can easily become a bookmark! Stitch them together, add a border and voila! a beautiful way to keep your place.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Nirvana
Thanks to Robin Brzozowski for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.