- [Photo Tutorial] Genius Technique: Crocheting 2 Rows At A Time
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Faithful Hooks A Beautiful New Home
- [Free Pattern] Most Adorable Granny Bunny Crochet Patterns Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Bag Any Crocheter & Knitter Needs!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Colorful Crocheted Flowers
Update: This pattern is not free anymore, there’s a small charge now to get ths pattern.
Happy Easter basket for happy people! This bright and happy Rainbow Stripes Crochet Easter Basket, designed by Jen of Jam made, comes with a free written pattern and also an easy to follow tutorial. This cute basket is one of those quick and easy projects you make for fun and you’re sure everybody is going to love it! Jam has even a few suggestion on her blog for the little things ( free patterns as well) you can make to fill this lovely Easter basket.
8ply (DK) acrylic yarn, in you choice of colours. I used 6 colours for the pink basket, and 8 for the blue. You will use 2 strands of each colour worked together for the basket, and single strand for the bows.
NOTE: Make sure you DON’T use the ‘softee’ acrylic yarn as your basket will not stand up as well as it should.
Hooks: (US)-G, 4mm (US)-H, 5mm
Stitches used: US sc (UK dc) and crab stitch.
Notes: Work your first sc in the same spot as beg ch, in each round of basket.
Image source: Jen.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.