- Basic Crochet Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
Update: This pattern is not free anymore, there’s a small charge now to get ths pattern.
Happy Easter basket for happy people! This bright and happy Rainbow Stripes Crochet Easter Basket, designed by Jen of Jam made, comes with a free written pattern and also an easy to follow tutorial. This cute basket is one of those quick and easy projects you make for fun and you’re sure everybody is going to love it! Jam has even a few suggestion on her blog for the little things ( free patterns as well) you can make to fill this lovely Easter basket.
8ply (DK) acrylic yarn, in you choice of colours. I used 6 colours for the pink basket, and 8 for the blue. You will use 2 strands of each colour worked together for the basket, and single strand for the bows.
NOTE: Make sure you DON’T use the ‘softee’ acrylic yarn as your basket will not stand up as well as it should.
Hooks: (US)-G, 4mm (US)-H, 5mm
Stitches used: US sc (UK dc) and crab stitch.
Notes: Work your first sc in the same spot as beg ch, in each round of basket.
Image source: Jen.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.