- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Side Saddle Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Best Looking Kitchen Cloths ( Dishcloths) You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Cute 6 Petal Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
These earrings are simply beautiful and so eye-catching! A quick accessory one can make in just a couple of hours, this pair of Simple Peacock Earrings by Charlotte W. would make a quick and lovely gift for yourself or a dear one. This pattern will challenge you to work with embroidery thread. If you’ve never done it before, you may surprise to see that’s quite easy!
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.