- [Free Pattern] Bring The Sun In Someone’s Life With This Happy Wagon Wheel Puff Motif Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Super Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Is An Easy Beginner Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick Blanket Made Of Ivy Motifs
- [Free Pattern] Everyone Likes This Minions Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
If you’re looking for an elegant baby blanket to crochet for your next baby shower then you’ll really love this free crochet baby blanket pattern. This baby blanket pattern that’s really easy to make but comes out looking far more intricate, includes repetitive stitch patterns and simple color changes. Adeline Baby Blanket by Bright And Scrappy is the perfect project for beginners as it uses only basic stitches to create this lacy, girly baby blanket look.
700 yards DK weight yarn, 600 yards of main color, 100 yards of accent color. I
used Loops and Threads Snuggly Wuggly Big!
Size H (5.00mm) crochet hook
Yarn needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for the Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bright And Scrappy
Thanks to Bright And Scrappy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.