- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- Lovely Heart Coaster Or Mini Doily To Crochet For That Special Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] This 1 Hour Easter Chicken That Lays Colored Eggs Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen All Day
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
Such a gorgeous little headband! This delightful Bee Mine Crochet Headband by The Stitchin’ Mommy is just too cute! Any little girl will look adorable wearing this fun band! This fantastic pattern is great for scrap yarn and can be done in about 30 minutes, it’s truly that fast. This adorable pattern would make such a fun Easter basket addition. ( full collection of Easter patterns here)
Size H (5 mm) Crochet Hook
Size I (5.5 mm) Crochet Hook
Size B (2.25mm) Crochet Hook
Worsted Weight Yarn in four colors
Small amount of Embroidery Floss
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Stitchin’ Mommy
Thanks to Amy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.