- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- [Free Pattern] Simply Lovely Pretty Petals Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crunch Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
This pattern with a lacy and so symmetrical look is super quick to do. The little holes in the pattern create such a beautiful design and a very delicate texture. Made using three colors, Nine-Patch Baby Blanket by A. M. Hook can be worked in squares or in strips. Each patch is made individually and they are all sew together in the end, or you can use the join-as-you-go method if it feels more convenient.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.