- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Slippers Work Up Insanely Fast! (Small Child Size Available Too!)
- [Video Tutorial] Vintage Or Modern? Easy To Customize Amazing Flower Afghan Pattern To Suit Your Taste
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
This bag is it fun! The Crochet Trick or Treat Bag for Halloween by Esther Leavitt was designed to hang across a toddler’s chest. It is perfect if you need something small for your toddler to take Trick-or-Treating. What’s great is that you little one won’t end up holding the bag at the end of the night.
This Trick or Treat bag is so very cute! You’ll get lots of compliments on your pumpkin’s bag at Halloween.
Thanks to Esther Leavitt for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.