- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cute Bubbles Blanket Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
Colorful and joyful, this little block is perfect to use for making a cheerful cushion or blanket. Fleur motif by Poppy & Bliss works great with lots of different brands of cotton yarn and it’s such a wonderful project for using scrap stash. This gorgeous little square is so much fun to make and if you’re patent enough to make a blanket or a bigger project using this pattern, you can be assured that it would be absolutely lovely.
What you’ll need:
8ply cotton in 2 colours
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Poppy & Bliss
Thanks to Michelle Robinson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.