- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Strawberry Stitch
- Tapestry Crochet Tulip Square To Bring Spring Fever Into Your Decor
- [Free Pattern] These Little Strawberry Booties Are Really Precious!
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful Spiral Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Every Crafter Needs This Cute African Flower Tape Measure
This gorgeous looking crochet dishcloth with a thick and thirsty fabric is not only great looking, it’s also very easy to work up. These Simple Crochet Textured Dishcloths designed by Brittany Coughlin are perfect for a dishcloth and also for facial washcloth. So lovely and quick to make, they are perfect to give as gifts. Everybody appreciates a set of handmade useful dishcloths.
5.0mm crochet hook
1 skein of Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn – 1 skein per dishcloth (pictured in Hot Green, Blueberry, Hot Blue, and White)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.