- [Free Pattern] Crochet Your Own Flower Bracelet
- [Video Tutorial] Your Little One Will Enjoy The Summer In Style With This Beautiful Crochet Dress
- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Tote Is Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
What better way to use bits of yarn than this crochet flower pattern! The lovely Autumn Berry Flower by Jenny Dickens takes so little yarn and it’s an adorable project, a beautiful way to add a touch of color to your scarves or hats. Light weight worsted yarn works best for this flower but don’t let this stop you from trying different bits of yarn. After all there will always be a way to use these cute double layers crochet flowers.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Complete List of Materials & Directions…