- [Free Pattern] Look Super Stylish With This Amazing Mega Scarf
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- Quick And Easy Houndstooth Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- Patty Marsh Shared just finished
What better way to use bits of yarn than this crochet flower pattern! The lovely Autumn Berry Flower by Jenny Dickens takes so little yarn and it’s an adorable project, a beautiful way to add a touch of color to your scarves or hats. Light weight worsted yarn works best for this flower but don’t let this stop you from trying different bits of yarn. After all there will always be a way to use these cute double layers crochet flowers.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Complete List of Materials & Directions…