- [Free Pattern] Nothing Says Spring Like This Beautiful Spring Flowers Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Rainbow Hearts Socks Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Americana Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
- Thick And Lush Striped Hand Towel [Free Pattern]
What better way to use bits of yarn than this crochet flower pattern! The lovely Autumn Berry Flower by Jenny Dickens takes so little yarn and it’s an adorable project, a beautiful way to add a touch of color to your scarves or hats. Light weight worsted yarn works best for this flower but don’t let this stop you from trying different bits of yarn. After all there will always be a way to use these cute double layers crochet flowers.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Complete List of Materials & Directions…