- Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
What better way to use bits of yarn than this crochet flower pattern! The lovely Autumn Berry Flower by Jenny Dickens takes so little yarn and it’s an adorable project, a beautiful way to add a touch of color to your scarves or hats. Light weight worsted yarn works best for this flower but don’t let this stop you from trying different bits of yarn. After all there will always be a way to use these cute double layers crochet flowers.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Complete List of Materials & Directions…