- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Mandala Pattern
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
What better way to use bits of yarn than this crochet flower pattern! The lovely Autumn Berry Flower by Jenny Dickens takes so little yarn and it’s an adorable project, a beautiful way to add a touch of color to your scarves or hats. Light weight worsted yarn works best for this flower but don’t let this stop you from trying different bits of yarn. After all there will always be a way to use these cute double layers crochet flowers.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Complete List of Materials & Directions…