- Versatile Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Is Quick And Easy To Make
Here is another gem for the Star Wars fans. Since this movie is so trendy again, chances are these costumes will totally steal your heart and put a big smile on your face. This Yub Nub Scoodie by Kristen Stevenson is adorable and an amazing idea, it’s part Ewok, part hoodie and part scarf all rolled into one. Not only will keep you warm, will also make you look and feel too cute for words!
6.50 mm / K Hook
2 skeins Lion Brand Wool Ease Chunky, “Spice” or
“Pumpkin” (need approx. 250 yards)
Small amount of Lion Brand Wool Ease Chunky,
Small amount of Yarn Bee Boucle Tradition Brushed,
“Brown Mix” or other fuzzy bulky yarn
2 buttons, 1 1/8” size, or extra yarn for laces (optional)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Smushed Squirrel’s Ravelry Downloads
Thanks to Kristen Stevenson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.