- [Paid Pattern] The Perfect Shawl For A Winter Afternoon
- [Free Pattern] A Truly Versatile And Functional Bag You Will Keep In Years!
- Insanely Clever Split Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
The yarn, the colors, and the crochet stitches all work together so well to create the most stunning and fashionable shawl. 18 Karat crochet pattern designed by Chandi Agee is free until February 1st only. The beautiful gold color in the sample shown combined with attractive and elegant turquoise turn this shawl into a priceless piece “like a beloved piece of jewelry passed down through generations.”
Priceless 18 Karat Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern uses 1 Semiprecious Hues Pearlescent Fingering weight yarn kit, but any 4 shades from this category will work. Really, you can use any 4 colors of any fingering weight yarn. You’ll be holding the yarn double as you work so the colors will blend and flow beautifully. So no stress on picking out the perfect colors. Just choose four you adore! (These skeins are each 4 oz, 550 yards)
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Priceless 18 Karat Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Expression Fiber Arts.
Thanks to Chandi Agee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.