- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest Baby Ball Square Out There
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Crochet Leaf Made Of Tall Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Spider Up Your Home Decor For Halloween With This Awesome Pattern
Tunisian stitch is a great looking stitch with a lovely texture. Perfect for anything you need in the kitchen. Although the stitch may look a bit intimidating, with the right tutorial and teacher, you may find that it’s actually quite easy. Your confidence will boost through the roof, once you have your first project done. Kara from Petals to Picot is sharing this beautiful Tunisian Crochet Kitchen Mat Pattern for free on her site. If you feel inspired browse through her site and you’ll find more cute kitchen patterns using this stitch, like these lovely dishcloths in the picture below. Enjoy!
Image source: Kara
Thank you to Kara for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.