- [Video Tutorial] Quick & Easy Textured Crochet Floor Pouf Your Kids Will Love
- Cute Stash Basket Crochet Pattern To Use For Storage And Decor In Your Home
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
- Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern For Daily Positive Thoughts
Super duper cute! Quick and easy to make, this absolutely beautiful crochet baby beanie with flower is a project suitable for even beginners. Easy to crochet,uses small amount of yarn and works up in an evening.The flower pattern is great. This Pretty Baby Beanie by Tia Davis is a great gift idea for a baby shower. Friends and family will love this pattern.
I crocheted two different styles of flowers that my friend could include with her baby shower gift. One flower was larger, more full and sassy, while the other was smaller, less full and more subdued. That way, mommy has options! (Some mommies like the larger flowers, some like a little “less.”)
Thanks to Tia Davis for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.