- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
- The Simple Triangle Shawl Is A Great Project To Work On While Traveling
- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
Super duper cute! Quick and easy to make, this absolutely beautiful crochet baby beanie with flower is a project suitable for even beginners. Easy to crochet,uses small amount of yarn and works up in an evening.The flower pattern is great. This Pretty Baby Beanie by Tia Davis is a great gift idea for a baby shower. Friends and family will love this pattern.
I crocheted two different styles of flowers that my friend could include with her baby shower gift. One flower was larger, more full and sassy, while the other was smaller, less full and more subdued. That way, mommy has options! (Some mommies like the larger flowers, some like a little “less.”)
Thanks to Tia Davis for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.