- 15 Gorgeous Free Crochet Mandala Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Afghan And Matching Pillow Embellished By Popcorn And Twist Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Bath Scrubbie And Washcloth
- Super Cute And Stylish Leg Warmers Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Peacock Feather Crochet Stitch
Learn how to make beautiful friendship bracelets that are inspiring, meaningful and colorful and can be done with bits of yarn. You could even teach a child how to make this project! Heidi Bracelet free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com will brings back a lot of good memories old friendships for most of us.
Who doesn’t love hearts? And a fun heart bracelet you can customize as you would like for you or for a gift? If you said yes, the Heidi Bracelet might be the pattern for you! It’s a fun, slightly challenging pattern that you could probably complete in one afternoon though. Give it a try and, who knows, you might heart it!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.