- [PDF + Video Tutorial] Lovely Technique Of Joining Squares: Flat Braid Joining Technique
- [Photo Tutorial] Mix And Match The Yarn Colors In This Zig Zag Crochet Afghan To Complement Your Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful African Flower Crochet
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Stuff Organized With Style With This Easy Crochet Basket With Leather Handles!
What an absolutely adorable little hat! I love the beauty and simplicity of this pattern and the fabric flower adds a special touch of elegance and cuteness. Little Sister pattern by Linda Permann is not only lovely; it’s also easy to crochet. It comes in four different sizes: Baby, Toddler, Child, and Adult.
Approx 100-150 yards of Sport or
DK weight yarn.
• Size F-5 (3.75 mm) crochet hook or any size to
• Yarn Needle
Optional, for flower:
• 2½” x 18½” strip of fabric (one fat quarter of
fabric will make several strips)
• Hand sewing needle and thread
• One 1″ (25 mm) diameter button
Sizes: Baby [Toddler, Child, Adult]
14½ [16½, 18½, 20½].
Hats will stretch by about 2″, to fit heads sized up to
16″ (baby), 18″ (toddler), 20″ (child), and 22″
(adult). Yarn substitution may affect stretchiness of
hat, so choose size accordingly.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Linda Permann
Thanks to Linda Permann for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.