- Crochet Panama Hat From The Heart [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Get Your Christmas Decorating Ready With This Fabulous Tree Garland
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Bath Scrubbie And Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
- Cat Silhouette Crochet Pattern For All Cat Lovers
I love the look of this pattern, and the name too! I find it a bit intriguing: modern and vintage, two trends in one name that must be something really special! And, as a matter of fact, it is! Modern Vintage Potholder by Maryse Roudier is chic, elegant, looks great and works up fast. Perfect for a quick gift!
Sometimes you just need a super quick project. Making potholders with leftover yarn is a great way to bring your hobby into your kitchen. And, it’s fun to play with the colors!
Thanks to Maryse Roudier for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.