- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Crochet Baby Blanket Is Extraordinarily Adorable
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Crochet Sweater Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
During holiday season, the kitchen is the space where pretty much everybody spends more time than any other time of the year. Having a cute Christmas apron not only protects your clothes from spots but also adds cheer and a Christmassy feeling and helps you look your best when baking in the kitchen This Christmas Snowflake Hostess Apron by Tammy Hildebrandt is cute and fun for yourself or a wonderful gift for a friend. Every person who loves to be in the kitchen will absolutely love this wonderful gift idea.
RED HEART® Shimmer®: 2 (2, 3, 3, 4, 4) balls 1929 Red A and 1 (1, 2, 2, 3, 3) balls 1010 Snow B
Crochet Hooks: 5mm [US H-8] and 6mm [US J-10]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Tammy Hildebrand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.