- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Monkey Any Kid Would Love
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look
The stitch pattern used to make these headbands is adorable! Quite wide (this band is approx. 5″ wide) and with those edges that have a bit of a scalloped look, the Crochet Headband by Cheryl Murray ILuvSandals makes a beautiful hair accessory for any girl or woman. This pattern which is one size fits most adjustable is gorgeous and so easy to crochet and is takes such a little time to complete.
Materials: 1 ball Lily Cotton Yarn, Size G Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Flower Girl Cottage BlogSpot
Thanks to Cheryl Murray for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.