- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make The Magic Loop (Magic Circle)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
The stitch pattern used to make these headbands is adorable! Quite wide (this band is approx. 5″ wide) and with those edges that have a bit of a scalloped look, the Crochet Headband by Cheryl Murray ILuvSandals makes a beautiful hair accessory for any girl or woman. This pattern which is one size fits most adjustable is gorgeous and so easy to crochet and is takes such a little time to complete.
Materials: 1 ball Lily Cotton Yarn, Size G Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Flower Girl Cottage BlogSpot
Thanks to Cheryl Murray for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.