- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
- Adorable Block Stitch Newborn Hat With Endless Possibilities
- [Free Pattern] Dreams Really Do Come True With This Stunning Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern
The stitch pattern used to make these headbands is adorable! Quite wide (this band is approx. 5″ wide) and with those edges that have a bit of a scalloped look, the Crochet Headband by Cheryl Murray ILuvSandals makes a beautiful hair accessory for any girl or woman. This pattern which is one size fits most adjustable is gorgeous and so easy to crochet and is takes such a little time to complete.
Materials: 1 ball Lily Cotton Yarn, Size G Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Flower Girl Cottage BlogSpot
Thanks to Cheryl Murray for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.