- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Granny Square Stitch Rainbow Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Lace Square With Reversible Design
This cute 6” pattern is so well suited to colors for kids or babies. Baby Ball Square by Donna Mason-Svara would make such a sweet baby blanket. Classy and beautiful this pattern is also perfectly portable so if you’re looking for a cute project for charity, this pattern is fitted and perfect.
Hobby Lobby “I Love This Yarn!” 4 ply Medium Worsted
Color A: Pistache
Color B: Soft Blue
Color C: White
Hook Size: H – 8 – 5.00 MM
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
Size: 6” x 6”
Stitch Marker: 0
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: SmoothFox Original Patterns
Thanks to Donna Mason-Svara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.