- [Free Pattern] The Perfectly Cozy And Warm Gloves You’ll Need This Winter
- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous 3 Piece Hat, Scarf & Gloves Women’s Winter Set
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- 30+ Cute Free Crochet Christmas Ornaments Patterns To Decorate Your Tree
This is an elegant and stunning pattern you can use to create a stunning afghan. The NeverEnding Wildflower 12″ Square by Little Monkeys Crochet is fun to make and it’s a really lovely square. Of course the 3D flower is really the “star” of the square and interesting enough, the flower is literally part of the square (it isn’t sewn on after). If you want only the pattern for the flower, you’ll find it on the next page.
The interest of this pattern doesn’t come from the square itself, but from the beauty of its focal centerpiece, the large, multi-petal wildflower. Of course, you can incorporate as many different colors into this pattern as you want; for me, I prefer just using two, and I love how the contrast makes the flower leap right off the square. (Source)
For more details about The NeverEnding Wildflower pattern, please go to the next page.