- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- How To Make Faux Fur Pom Poms For Hats [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Point Star Blanket Is Fun And Surprisingly Quick
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
Talking about a stash buster project… this afghan is awesome! There’s no way in the world this afghan would not look great, despite the color choices An easy and quick afghan, Graphic Granny Afghan by Katherine Eng is a vibrant and very clever pattern with an interesting design whose size it’s pretty much determined by the number of hexagons you choose to make. Those granny hexagons that totally look like medallions, are so beautifully arranged to make a blanket and they are so much fun to make.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Katherine Eng for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.