- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- Lovely Heart Coaster Or Mini Doily To Crochet For That Special Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bubble Gum Hats For Kids Of All Ages
- 2 Quick Tips For Working Smoother, Quicker Stitches!
Do you love not having to weave in ends? Me too! Especially with baby blankets! Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket by Hooked On Homemade Happiness is a fun easy patter created using the the Crown Clusters stitch and Caron Big Cakes yarn. Choose your favorite color yarn cake and say goodbye to weaving ends in! With a beautiful texture, this fun and easy to make pattern creates a gorgeous baby blanket that’s sure to be treasured any mom-to-be.
Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
1.5 skein Caron Big Cakes in Shadowberry
5.5 mm hook
39” x 33”
Get your Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern at: Hooked On Homemade Happiness
Thanks to Breann for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.