- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chinese Puzzle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
I’m crazy mad in love with this sophisticated looking waves scarf. It’s almost like an explosion of Autumnal colors.This pattern uses Noro yarn and thee way the colors change it’s stunning, almost like a piece of art. Use 2 strands of sock yarn held together to enhance colour variation in this already variegated yarn. The yarn is soft and comfortable around the neck. Nancy’s Waves scarf is a really relaxing project to work on, and it looks so beautiful. Nancy’s Waves Scarf by Cori Dodds , a pattern that imitates dropped stitches, is stunning and a great gift to all crocheters out there who fell in love with the Drop Stitch Scarf.
Finished Size : 6 ½” x 72” blockedYarn: Noro Kureyon Sock Yarn (70% wool/30% nylon; fingering weight; 100 grams; 420 meters) or any sock weight yarnHook : Hamanaka 6.00/U.S. E (3.5)Notions : Yarn needleGauge : Gauge is not important to this project
PS: Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Image source: ravelry
Thank you to Cori Dodds for the images and inspiration!
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.