- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- Crochet Basics For Beginners: How To Read A Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Textured Sherbet Shell Baby Blanket Everyone Will Love
- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
This is a very easy, beginner level project and also a great pattern. With a lovely but sturdy texture, Mama’s Wash Cloth by Susan Carlsone is a very easy pattern who may bring sudden memories for many of us. Especially once you reach a certain age, you become very fond and attached of anything mama likes or has liked. Handmade washcloths and dishcloths may suddenly feel very personal.
The expected size for this pattern: 9 inches/23cm square. If you want your cloth a different size, the pattern is easy adjustable. Everything explained in detail on Susan’s site.
My mama loves handmade wash cloths and dish cloths. So I worked this one up for her for a Mother’s Day gift. With pretty texture and a simple pattern it only takes a minimum of focus.
Skill Level: Beginner
Stitches Used: ch, sc, dc, reverse sc (link to instructions in pattern)(Source)
Thanks to Susan Carlsone for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.