- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
This is a very easy, beginner level project and also a great pattern. With a lovely but sturdy texture, Mama’s Wash Cloth by Susan Carlsone is a very easy pattern who may bring sudden memories for many of us. Especially once you reach a certain age, you become very fond and attached of anything mama likes or has liked. Handmade washcloths and dishcloths may suddenly feel very personal.
The expected size for this pattern: 9 inches/23cm square. If you want your cloth a different size, the pattern is easy adjustable. Everything explained in detail on Susan’s site.
My mama loves handmade wash cloths and dish cloths. So I worked this one up for her for a Mother’s Day gift. With pretty texture and a simple pattern it only takes a minimum of focus.
Skill Level: Beginner
Stitches Used: ch, sc, dc, reverse sc (link to instructions in pattern)(Source)
Thanks to Susan Carlsone for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.