- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
- [Free Pattern] Look Super Stylish With This Amazing Mega Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
“If you’re like me, you love a good nuanced beer… but you can’t always be drinking a beer. Mug of Beer Ami by Divine Debris is for a fun St. Patrick’s decoration or for that beer-enthusiast in your life. It’s silly and can be made into a root beer with a slight adjustment in color.”
Mug Of Beer Ami Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
- approx 4 oz. / 113 yards
- I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Mug Of Beer Ami Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.