- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
- Very Easy Free Baby Sweater Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Funny Jiji the Crochet Cat Is Beyond Purr-fect
Stunning design! The pattern is written for a crochet blanket with a finished size of approximately 42″ X 60″. I love how outlining such bright colors with the black make the colors pop out even more. Granny’s Vibe by Teresa Wakefield with such a creative design and such vibrant colors, looks like a very fun pattern to make.
I love this modern take on the granny square. You can use as many colors as you want and like in this stylish granny blanket.
Worsted-weight or DK-weight yarn (6 oz skeins) –
- 12 oz Black,
- 6 oz each of at least 6 different saturated colors.
Crochet Hook Size G for DK
Crochet Hook Size I for Worsted
Color Sequence: 2 rows color, 1 row black.
Thanks to Teresa Wakefield for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.