- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Beginner- Friendly Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Multicolored Crochet Flower Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
Surprise everyone around you with this absolutely adorable spider hat. Even those who are afraid of spiders will be temped to like it.
Spider Pom-Pom Hat by Nicole Riley loos so cozy you would want to wear it any cold day of the year!
“This Spider Pom-Pom hat is super easy and unique. Any beginner is able to make this awesome looking hat which totally fit for this Halloween time. The pattern comes with many pictures and links, plus reference tables to guide you along.”
Spider Pom-Pom Hat Free Crochet Pattern
Lion Brand DIYarn in orange
Caron Simply Soft yarn
Hot Glue Gun and glue
Check out the original source for Spider Pom-Pom Hat Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.