- [Free Pattern] Adorable Four Petal Flower Square With Three Edgings
- The Only Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern You Will Ever Need!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
- [Video Tutorial] Your Little One Will Enjoy The Summer In Style With This Beautiful Crochet Dress
I must admit that it is the first time I’m seeing this type of art. These Little Urchin Crochet Covered Sea Stones by Margaret Oomen are very intriguing and pretty and mesmerizing at the same time. They have the power to leave someone completely speechless, but in a good way. These crochet covered stones are a very simple way to decorate any space in a unique form. Truly! I challenge you to find two identical natural stones. Can you?
Click on the name of the pattern to go to the pattern’s page!
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Margaret Oomen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.