- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- Free Crochet Giraffe Rattle Pattern
In case you don’t know yet, corner-to-corner blankets are easy and fun and fast to make. And if all these fantastic features are not enough, corner to corner patterns are also great stash busters. This adorable baby blanket with a great and very well defined design is just stunning. Corner to Corner Baby Blanket by Kindra’s Crochet is a super simple pattern with just enough variation to keep you interested.
Yarn – 3-4 skeins
Hook – H/5.00
Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kindra’s Crochet
Thanks to Kindra for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.