- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
- [Free Pattern] 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- How To Crochet A Beautiful Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
In case you don’t know yet, corner-to-corner blankets are easy and fun and fast to make. And if all these fantastic features are not enough, corner to corner patterns are also great stash busters. This adorable baby blanket with a great and very well defined design is just stunning. Corner to Corner Baby Blanket by Kindra’s Crochet is a super simple pattern with just enough variation to keep you interested.
Yarn – 3-4 skeins
Hook – H/5.00
Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kindra’s Crochet
Thanks to Kindra for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.