- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] These Skulls Motifs Are Fun, Easy And Addictive!
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
- Super Easy Manta Ray Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Ruffled Trivet For Your Home
In case you don’t know yet, corner-to-corner blankets are easy and fun and fast to make. And if all these fantastic features are not enough, corner to corner patterns are also great stash busters. This adorable baby blanket with a great and very well defined design is just stunning. Corner to Corner Baby Blanket by Kindra’s Crochet is a super simple pattern with just enough variation to keep you interested.
Yarn – 3-4 skeins
Hook – H/5.00
Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kindra’s Crochet
Thanks to Kindra for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.