- How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern To Keep Your Little Angel Safe And Warm
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Side Saddle Stitch
- Fabulous Crochet Petal Stitch Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
This lovely square is a breath taker! The Garden of Roses pattern by Loopsan is absolutely beautiful, both design and colors. The pattern is written in 2 parts, you can see them here: Garden of Roses part 1 and Garden of Roses part 2. When done completely it’ll measure about 18 inch across.
You may like that the rose is done in one piece without any sewing involved. Enjoy making this gorgeous granny square or maybe a whole bed size blanket with it.
Image source: Loopsan
Thanks to Loopsan for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.