- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Super Fast… This Three-Hour Cowl Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Spring Bunny Pattern
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
Some people say that when you create a mandala, you create a reflection of your soul. Mandala art has been used for ages for therapy and healing. The Starflower Mandala designed by amazingly talented Zelna Olivier of Zooty Owl Crafty Blog looks fantastic and it’s easy to make. And of course you can personalize his mandala project by using the colors of your choice and creating your own unique stunning Starflower Mandala.
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK;
Size: 33cm in diameter
Image source: flickr.
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.