- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Leaves In Gorgeous Fall Shades Make The Perfect Banner
- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] 26 Different Colours For A Proper Rainbow Blanket
Some people say that when you create a mandala, you create a reflection of your soul. Mandala art has been used for ages for therapy and healing. The Starflower Mandala designed by amazingly talented Zelna Olivier of Zooty Owl Crafty Blog looks fantastic and it’s easy to make. And of course you can personalize his mandala project by using the colors of your choice and creating your own unique stunning Starflower Mandala.
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK;
Size: 33cm in diameter
Image source: flickr.
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.