- 4 Free C2C Graphgan Patterns Featuring Woodland Animals (Raccoon, Fox, Owl & Bear)
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Hexagon Baby Blanket For Any Patriotic Mommy
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pillow Pattern: Pinwheel Pillow
Do you remember the Minions in the “Despicable Me” movies? Kids love them! This Crochet Minion Granny Square pattern designed by Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me is inspired by those little guys it’s creative, child friendly and so much fun to make and see. The pattern is reversible so you can have minions on both side, with one or two eyes, as you wish.
If you stitch on your embellishments by only working your tapestry needle between the stitches (not all the way around the back of the stitches), you could also stitch on an eye/face on the back of the square to make it reversible!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.