- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Larksfoot Stitch + Baby Afghan Pattern
- Nancy Symonds Shared Finished some baby hats today:)
- [Free Pattern] Floral Crochet Curtain Tie-Back
Originally inspired by a Navy Dress Cap, this super cute crochet hat is a great project for anyone loving fun. This Military Inspired Crochet Hat 3-6 months by Kati Donahue works up really fast although is not a project intended for beginners. The hat it’s great for a photo shooting session when you want to create memories by taking those heart-melting pictures that will remain forever. The pattern it’s easy to customize and make a police department hat by simply using yarn in the appropriate colors.
Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies Free Pattern
Loops and Thread YarnHook – G, C
Embroidery NeedleGold Metallic Embroidery FlossGold ButtonsFinished Size – 3-6 months (about 16 1/2 inches)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: KatiDCreations.com
Thanks to Kati Donahue for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.