- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful, This Is Quite Possibly The Perfect Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Cute Halloween Candy Corn Bow
Dress up your floor in this beautiful, comforting lacy rug and make any interior warm, and personal!
Comforting Rug by Jennifer E. Ryan measures 40″ (101.5 cm) in diameter and is an easy crochet pattern you can use to easily beautify your home decor. In the shortest time you’ll have a rug that will show off your crochet skills and make a statement in your house. This rug with unique design will certainly attract your guests attention.
Comforting Lacy Rug Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Collage™: 3 balls 9985 Ragg
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 16mm [US Q]
Small crochet hook or largeeyed tapestry needle
Check out the original source for the Comforting Lacy Rug Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Jennifer E. Ryan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.