- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Autumn Berry Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
- How To Crochet A Beanie In 30-Minutes Or Less
So, your daughter loves princesses and she wants to be one. She dresses up, makes castles, sings the songs , reads the stories and wants you to play along. Of course, she needs and deserves a crown. A really beautiful one. And that’s a challenge for you, right, to find a really beautiful one? Or maybe not. Corina Gray from Stich11 made a really lovely crochet Princess Crown for her little niece and she generously shares the pattern, for free, on her blog.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Corina Gray for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.