- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
- The Not-So “Ugly Christmas Sweater” Crochet Blanket For Christmas Decorating And Fun!
- How To Crochet An Amazing Babette Bedspread
- [Free Pattern] This Bag Pattern Loaded With Bohemian Charm Can Be Done In Just A Few Hours.
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Mary-Janes In 20 Minutes
This very easy pattern works up into a nice and durable fabric that is perfect for a baby and toddler. The design is fun and beautiful, this pattern is perfect to make some really great gifts or for charity projects. So simple, yet so beautiful and luxurious looking, the Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket by Jennifer Ofenstein can be made whatever size you like.
6 ounces Caron Simply Soft Watermelon (Color A)
8 ounces Caron Simply Soft Soft Pink (Color B)
8 ounces Caron Simply Soft Raspberry (Color C)
Finishes approximately 36″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewhooked
Thanks to Jennifer Ofenstein for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.