- [Video Tutorial] Bring The Fall Colors In Your Home With This Gorgeous Leaf Coaster Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater
- [Paid Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Jiffy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] 100% Fat Free Donut Coasters
- Incredibly Cute Winter Wildflowers Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
This very easy pattern works up into a nice and durable fabric that is perfect for a baby and toddler. The design is fun and beautiful, this pattern is perfect to make some really great gifts or for charity projects. So simple, yet so beautiful and luxurious looking, the Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket by Jennifer Ofenstein can be made whatever size you like.
6 ounces Caron Simply Soft Watermelon (Color A)
8 ounces Caron Simply Soft Soft Pink (Color B)
8 ounces Caron Simply Soft Raspberry (Color C)
Finishes approximately 36″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewhooked
Thanks to Jennifer Ofenstein for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.