- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- Pretty And Quick Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Traditional Crochet Granny Square Scrapghan
This is such a pretty pattern! This lovely Wavy Baby Blanket crochet pattern by Carina makes a very pretty baby blanket but also you can use this pattern to make a bigger lacy afghan. Depending on the size you want to achieve for your blanket, this pattern is easy to adjust; all you need to do is increase or decrease your starting chain. Pretty easy, right?
Once you’re on the pattern’s page you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to get the free English version.
This pattern is for a baby blanket aprox. size 60*80 cm (23.6 x 31.5 in) depending on the yarn, hook size and gauge. I have used a 4 mm hook (US G) with yarn from Sandnes Garn «lanett». This yarn is Light Fingering / 3 ply yarn. I probably crochet a little firmly.
Choose your favorite colors by an uneven number, 3, 5 etc. If you choose an even number there will be an obvious pattern in the colors. Change colors at the end of every row.
Thanks to Carina for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.