- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
- The Easiest And Fastest Crochet Messy Bun Hat You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
Autumn is the season when leaves turn red, brown, yellow, orange and who knows how many other colors and combinations. And some leaves decide to stay green. I have always been in love with the beauty of the autumn. This Fall Leaves pattern by Michelle @ The Painted Hinge pattern is for people who appreciate the beauty and the uniqness of the autumn colors.
Two of my favorite things about Fall is the leaves changing color and good crochet weather. (Seasoned crocheters (pun intended) know what I mean by good crochet weather.) I decided to combine these two things with this crochet pattern!
Enjoy this crochet leaves pattern and the many possibilities to use them to bring the colors and the beauty of Fall into your life.
Thanks to Michelle for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.