- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
When talking about cables, most people think immediately about knitting. But cables are quite popular in crochet as well. Crochet cables are beautiful and fun to make too! Cable Hat by Sarah Arnold is a brilliant pattern that will make you fall in love with it in a moment. If your comfortable with front post double and treble crochet (fpdc and fptr) as well as back post double crochet (bpdc), this hat is easy. The pattern can also be adapted for babies and toddlers.
4 oz. of Worsted Weight yarn
H and J Hooks or hooks needed to obtain gauge!
Gauge: (With J hook) 4 fpdc across for 3 rows should measure 1″ wide and high
Size: Two sizes: Smaller Heads sized 1822″ (Larger Heads sized 2126″ in parenthesis)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rheatheylia
Thanks to Sarah Arnold for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.