- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fast Technique To Make The Cutest Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
When talking about cables, most people think immediately about knitting. But cables are quite popular in crochet as well. Crochet cables are beautiful and fun to make too! Cable Hat by Sarah Arnold is a brilliant pattern that will make you fall in love with it in a moment. If your comfortable with front post double and treble crochet (fpdc and fptr) as well as back post double crochet (bpdc), this hat is easy. The pattern can also be adapted for babies and toddlers.
4 oz. of Worsted Weight yarn
H and J Hooks or hooks needed to obtain gauge!
Gauge: (With J hook) 4 fpdc across for 3 rows should measure 1″ wide and high
Size: Two sizes: Smaller Heads sized 1822″ (Larger Heads sized 2126″ in parenthesis)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rheatheylia
Thanks to Sarah Arnold for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.