- [Free Pattern] A Truly Versatile And Functional Bag You Will Keep In Years!
- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
- This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Is Super Awesome! [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
Love these cute, simple little flowers! They are easy and quick to make. These colorful Crocheted Flowers designed by Moois van Me are beautiful, versatile and a beautiful way to embellish your world. They can be made with cotton yarn, wool, crochet cotton, pretty much any yarn you want, they are also great to use scrap yarn in an artistic way.
I wrote this pattern because I wanted crocheted flowers to make fridge magnets.
This one is flat and closed in the middle
Just glue a magnet at the back for magnets.
But it is also usable for brooches, as appliques, …
Thanks to Moois van Me for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.