- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- [Free Pattern] Lil Frankie Hat Is So Cute!
- Learn A New Stitch: Multicolor Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Wrap Up In Comfort And Style With This Fabulous Cables Lapghan
Fantastic pattern! Love the star/snowflake/flower look of this motif. The Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Pattern by Bev of Flamingo Toes is absolutely gorgeous, and in this color combination gets the elegant note. The hexagon is really beautiful in these colors.
This pattern can be used for coasters, or as gift in sets of 6 or 8, or can be used to make a lovely afghan.
Thanks to Bev for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.