- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Tulip Flower Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- Cozy And Comfortable Shawl Collar Vest Knitting Pattern
Fantastic pattern! Love the star/snowflake/flower look of this motif. The Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Pattern by Bev of Flamingo Toes is absolutely gorgeous, and in this color combination gets the elegant note. The hexagon is really beautiful in these colors.
This pattern can be used for coasters, or as gift in sets of 6 or 8, or can be used to make a lovely afghan.
Thanks to Bev for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.