- This Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Will Impress Everyone
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Weeping Angels Never Looked So Cute
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Photo Tutorial] Mix And Match The Yarn Colors In This Zig Zag Crochet Afghan To Complement Your Home Decor
Fantastic pattern! Love the star/snowflake/flower look of this motif. The Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Pattern by Bev of Flamingo Toes is absolutely gorgeous, and in this color combination gets the elegant note. The hexagon is really beautiful in these colors.
This pattern can be used for coasters, or as gift in sets of 6 or 8, or can be used to make a lovely afghan.
Thanks to Bev for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.