- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Crochet Bubble Pop Stitches Baby Blanket
- How to Crochet A Scarf For Beginners
Fantastic pattern! Love the star/snowflake/flower look of this motif. The Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Pattern by Bev of Flamingo Toes is absolutely gorgeous, and in this color combination gets the elegant note. The hexagon is really beautiful in these colors.
This pattern can be used for coasters, or as gift in sets of 6 or 8, or can be used to make a lovely afghan.
Thanks to Bev for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.