- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- Insanely Clever Split Granny Square Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- Simple And Beautiful Preemie Baby Blanket
Fantastic pattern! Love the star/snowflake/flower look of this motif. The Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Pattern by Bev of Flamingo Toes is absolutely gorgeous, and in this color combination gets the elegant note. The hexagon is really beautiful in these colors.
This pattern can be used for coasters, or as gift in sets of 6 or 8, or can be used to make a lovely afghan.
Thanks to Bev for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.