- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
- Simply Gorgeous Crochet Tribal Moccasin Tutorial
- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
- Easy Toddler Hooded Cape Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
How many scarves are too many? For most women, scarves are like shoes or bags, a woman can never have too many scarves. They are some inexpensive ways to look stylish everyday and keep warm. A Poppy in the Storm by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet is a unique design mega scarf that looks great in one color, two colors, or more. Pick your favorite colors and look amazing wearing this super scarf.
2 Skeins of Red Heart Boutique Infinity in Thunder
1 Skein of Red Heart Boutique Infinity in Poppy
129 yards/118 meters, 3.5oz, 100grams; Bulky #5, 69% Acrylic, 11% Wool, 10% Polyester, 6% Nylon, 4% Metallic
9.0mm M/13 Hook
11” wide by 88” long before fringe
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cre8tion Crochet
Thanks to Lorene Haythorn Eppolite for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.